Our team is part of a public benefit organization – National Training Fund (NTF). NTF supports human resources development, employability, continuing education and training as well as social integration. In 2007, the NTF has been internationally certified through quality management system ISO 9001:2008, which recertified in 2008 and 2010. As one of the first companies our organization has applied the control system enabling to meet the requirements of ISO 10006:2003, which recommends the best available quality practice in the project management.
Especially active employment policy, labour market development and modernization and improvement of employment services belong to areas of interest Employment Team. Our main partners are primarily employment services – i.e. the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs and Labour Offices – and other organizations cooperating with them.
The major projects and tenders of our team are as follows:
- Labour Market Institute – Supporting System for Employment Services (HRD OP) - the main outputs of our team are for example: the Report on Studies, Reports and Analyses dealing with the Structure of Employment Services in the Czech Republic, Proposals for Improvement of Employment Services, Survey on Co-operation of Labour Offices with various Public and Private Sector Bodies, Legislative Aspects of Co-operation between Labour Offices and Other Organisations, Characteristics of Active Employment Policy Measures in the Czech Republic
- Analysis of specific features of the labour market and Employment Services in the City of Prague – tender made with Labour Market Institute – Supporting System for Employment Services (SPD 3)
- Evaluation of the Labour Offices by Performance – tender of the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs
- Web Portal of Good Practices for Public Employment Services – tender of the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs
- Evaluation of the Employment Services Provided for People in the Age 50+ – tender of the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs
- Impact of the cohesion policy on the level and quality of employment in the Czech Republic – tender of the Ministry for Regional Development
In the framework of the international project the final conference was organised.Synthesis Report from the last International Seminar prepared| 28.6.2013 |
On the basis of the 5th international seminar the synthesis report of written contributions of the seminars presentations was prepared.Synthesis report Implementation of Flexicurity Measures at Regional and Local Level| 14.8.2012 |
On the basis of the 3rd international seminar the report of written contributions of the seminars presentations was prepared.Seminar 4 Project Learning from Experience of PES Practitioners in EU | 2.8.2012 |
The fourth seminar within the project Learning from Experience of PES Practitioners in EU is about to take place in September 2012. The topic of the seminar is focused on Innovative interventions focused on long-term unemployed people and immigrants.