Skills for Future
With financial support from the European Union
Skills for Future - Towards better skills at the Labour Market through better Guidance and Education
The project aims to support cooperation between institutions for the development of various sectors based on sharing and exchanging the experiences between public employment services, education providers, training providers and companies and trade unions on lifelong learning and guidance to help people make choices regarding careers as well as education and training. Project was implemented with financial support from the European Union.
Types of actions:
- organisation of Kick off Meeting, Round Table, Mutual Learning Seminars and International Workshop in order to contribute to building up networks and sharing information;
- drafting of National Reports;
- formulation of set of recommendation and best practices identified by project partners with the stress to the area of education, employment and business sector;
- creation and maintaining of the Internet Platform for sharing an experience and information.
- Kick off Meeting (May 2013)
- National Report (June - August 2013)
- Round Table (September 2013)
- Mutual Learning Seminar - Employment (November 2013)
- Mutual Learning Seminar - Education (December 2013)
- Mutual Learning Seminar - Employers and Trade Unions (January 2014)
- International Workshop (March 2014)
- Internet Platform
- Set of Recomendations
May 2013 - April 2014
National Training Fund - leading partner
This webpage reflects only the author view and the European Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information this webpage contains.
In the framework of the international project the final conference was organised.Synthesis Report from the last International Seminar prepared| 28.6.2013 |
On the basis of the 5th international seminar the synthesis report of written contributions of the seminars presentations was prepared.Synthesis report Implementation of Flexicurity Measures at Regional and Local Level| 14.8.2012 |
On the basis of the 3rd international seminar the report of written contributions of the seminars presentations was prepared.Seminar 4 Project Learning from Experience of PES Practitioners in EU | 2.8.2012 |
The fourth seminar within the project Learning from Experience of PES Practitioners in EU is about to take place in September 2012. The topic of the seminar is focused on Innovative interventions focused on long-term unemployed people and immigrants.